Have you ever wondered how to play roulette? The roulette game rules are the same as for normal roulette in a casino. It has a casino roulette table. A roulette wheel is there. The wheel has 37 pockets and have numbers from 0 to 37. Players place bets before the game starts. After that, the game starts and the wheel starts playing. A ball is in the wheel. As soon as the wheel stops, the ball also stops in a pocket. This decides the victory and defeat of the player. You also have an option to play multi wheel roulette online. In this article we will tell you about multi wheel roulette strategy and how to play multi wheel roulette real money on INDIBET.
Read more: European roulette
What is multi-wheel roulette?
A number of casinos, now-a-days, use multi wheel roulette free play. It is more fun and a lot more exciting than other roulettes. Many casino wheels decides the results in this method. You get eight wheels at a time to bet. You place the same bet on all these wheels. After the game is over, multi wheels decides the win and the lose. This game is much more tricky but contains a hefty dose of entertainment.
Read more: What is roulette spins
How to play roulette on INDIBET?
To play a roulette game on a multi-wheel, you must know the types of bets. We are telling you some main roulette bets which you could use to play roulette online.
- Straight bet: You simply bet on one number. A chip is on that number.
- Split bet: In this, you bet on two numbers. The chip is on the line between two numbers
- Street bet: In this, you bet on three numbers. The chip is on the line at foot of the column of three numbers
- Square bet: In a Square bet, You bet on four numbers. The chip is in the centre of the square of four numbers
- Six Line bet: Here, You bet on six numbers. The chip is in corner of two columns at the foot of the columns
- Colours bet: In this, You bet on 16 numbers i.e a colour. Chips are on the red or black icons in front of the board
- Dozens bet: As clear by the name, You bet on 12 numbers. The chip is in sectors labelled ‘1st 12’ ‘2nd 12’ or ‘3rd 12’
- Highs/Lows Bet: In this, You bet on either 1-18 or 19-36. The chip is on sectors labelled 1-18 or 19-36.
- Odd/Even bet: In this, you place your bet on odd or even numbers i.e. 18 numbers. Here, the chip is on sectors labelled odd/even.
- Columns bet: This is quite easy. You bet on a column consisting of 12 numbers. In the column bet, the chip is on column squares to the far right of the board. Now you know the rules so play multi wheel roulette online now.