About Welcome Bonus
Online casinos have made a wave in India over the last decade and a half or so. As operating brick and mortar casinos is only permitted in some states of the country, more bookmakers have taken the opportunity of setting up online casinos, allowing punters the chance to play from anywhere in the world. As a new customer with an online casino, you could be entitled to a welcome cash bonus. A welcome bonus is extra money or credits handed to you after making your first cash deposit at the online casino.
Read More: Check Out Indibet’s Live Casino
Certain bookmakers offer you a bonus only after the first 2-4 deposits although the norm is for you to earn and redeem your bonuses after the first payment. As a matter of fact, if you’re new to casino games, it might be helpful to sign up for a casino welcome bonus with no deposit.
Read More: How to Play Casino Games
Best Bonus Betting Sites for IPL in India
With the spiraling growth in IPL online betting, India is witnessing a rapid growth in terms of the number of online casinos and betting sites. We’ve listed a few of these online bookmakers that have been consistently serving their customers:
|Betway||Up to ₹2,500||3x Bonus|
|22Bet||Up to ₹10,000||5x Bonus|
|Parimatch||Up to ₹30,000||8x Bonus|
|10Cric||200% up to ₹15,000||12x Bonus|
|Come On||Up to ₹35,000||17x Bonus|
|Bet Winner||100% up to ₹8,000||5x Bonus|
|Bet 365||Up to ₹4,000 in bet credits||–|
Read More: Bingo Welcome Bonus
Types of Bonuses in Online Casinos
The online casino scene has been witnessing a steady growth and rise of late, which also translates to more competition for online bookmakers. Keeping up with the competition can be tough for such casinos and as a result, they are constantly introducing new offers and bonuses to attract a larger customer base. As mentioned above, most online casinos offer bonuses for first-time customers as part of their strategy to retain their patrons. Some of the different types of bonuses online casinos offer include:
- Welcome Bonus: One of the advantages of signing up with an online casino is that you receive welcome bonuses unlike with brick-and-mortar establishments. Generally, the bonus you receive will match the amount of money you deposit at the time of registration. These bonuses will help you cover the cost of your first few bets. In rare cases, online casinos also offer up to 500% in bonuses.
- No Deposit Bonus: In this case, customers are awarded the opportunity to try their hand in some markets without making any cash payments at the time of signing up. The site will likely not require you to prove your credit or debit card details initially. However, with a no deposit bonus, the amount that you are entitled to is usually limited.
- Deposit Bonus: This is probably one of the most attractive bonuses for newcomers. With a no deposit casino bonus, punters can multiply their deposit amount up to five times, allowing them to compete across more markets. Most deposit bonuses that go up to 100% are offered for table games such as Blackjack. Bonuses of up to 200% are usually limited to games available in slot machines. A majority of punters tend to look for a casino bonus without deposit soon after signing up with an online bookmaking site.
- Free Spin Bonus: Free spin bonuses can be availed by both new and existing members, granting the player several free spins on a slot machine. This is one of the most exciting types of bonuses and as a customer, try to make use of all free spins you earn.
- Reward Multiplier: As a means of engaging customers and in a bid to promote new slots, a number of online casinos provide special reward multipliers. The reward multipliers are generally made available for a limited time period which gives players the chance to earn higher winnings. Reward multipliers usually amount to two or three times the amount of your winnings.
- Loyalty Bonus: As part of their loyalty program, most online casinos offer loyalty bonuses to their patrons. The loyalty bonuses are usually awarded to customers after players achieve certain milestones by playing the various online casino games. Loyalty bonuses are awarded in various forms including cash, points that can be converted in wagering credits, level-up systems, and can also be earned through different missions or challenges.
- Referral Bonus: Referral bonuses can be earned introducing new players to the online casino that you have signed up with. However, the referral will need to register and make a deposit before you can earn any rewards. Referral bonuses are not offered by all online casinos.
- High Roller Rewards: This is for the ‘high-rolling’ punters ready to make large deposits. Most online casinos will categorise you as a high roller if your deposits exceed a certain amount of money. Thus, you will find yourself in the VIP category which allows you access to a number of perks and benefits such as free slot tournaments.
Read More: Top 10 Most Played Casino Games in India
Q. What is Free Spin bonus?
Ans. Free spins bonuses do not cost you money.A free spin bonus allows you to play on slots for free and to win real money.
Q. Can I withdraw winnings from a free spin bonus?
Ans. With free spins withdrawals, you will be able to receive a bonus with certain conditions. Withdrawal requirements are generally stated under the casino’s terms and conditions.
Q. Are No Deposit Bonuses Really Free?
Ans. Yes, no deposit bonuses are free. Most casinos offer potential customers such bonuses to entice them into depositing their own cash to make further wins.