Live Roulette Online is one of the most popular, authentic and exciting online games out there. It has many game variants. Along with this, it has the largest number of generic, VIP and indigenous speaking dealer tables. A roulette table consists of a roulette wheel, a ball, a dealer and players across the table. A roulette wheel has a spinning disk and a ball rotates around until the wheel stops spinning.
To play the best bets in a roulette game, you can choose from the many strategies that generally players use to win. We are telling you about some of the best strategies to win a roulette bet.
Read more: roulette web
Best roulette bets
D’Alembert Roulette Strategy:
This strategy is unlike other roulette strategies because it starts with a four-unit bet instead of a unit bet. Let’s say your betting unit is one dollar, then you have to bet four dollars in the first place. After this, if you win, you will have to drop one unit from the first bet you made. If you lose you will have to add one unit.
Let’s say you made a bet. Now you’re right and you win, then predict the reverse and double your bet. If you are wrong and lose, continue with the initial bet and always keep one unit as the best value.
It consists of a series in sequence in which one number is the sum of the previous two numbers. For example 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 and 55. In this, you do not change the bet based on win or loss, but one unit on the first bet, one on the second bet, two on the third bet, and three on the fourth bet, as follows.
There are many other similar strategies which prove to be very effective such as 3Q Strategy, Parlay Strategy, Labouchère’s roulette system and many more. If you use them properly, you increase your chances of winning to a great extent. Let’s take a look at all the types of bets you can place in a roulette game.
Read more: What is European roulette
To place a bet and win, You must know the types of roulette betting. There are different types of bets in online live roulette. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Straight bet: You simply bet on one number and a chip is placed on that number.
- Split bet: In this, you bet on two numbers and the chip is placed on the line between two numbers
- Street bet: In this, you bet on three numbers and the chip is placed on the line at foot of the column of three numbers
- Square bet: In a Square bet, You bet on four numbers and the chip is placed in the centre of the square of four numbers
- Six Line bet: Here, You bet on six numbers and the chip is placed in corner of two columns at the foot of the columns
- Colours bet: In this, You bet on 16 numbers i.e a colour and chip are placed on the red or black icons in front of the board
- Dozens bet: As clear by the name, You bet on 12 numbers. The chip is placed in sectors labelled ‘1st 12’ ‘2nd 12’ or ‘3rd 12’
- Highs/Lows Bet: In this, You bet on either 1-18 or 19-36. The chip is placed on sectors labelled 1-18 or 19-36.
- Odd/Even bet: In this, you place your bet on odd or even numbers i.e. 18 numbers. Here, the chip is placed on sectors labelled odd/even.
- Columns bet: This is quite easy. You bet on a column consisting of 12 numbers. In the column bet, the chip is placed on column squares to the far right of the board.