POKER, A game that combines both luck and mind. Poker is a game that has been played for a long time. Reigns in the hearts of everyone who bets. The reason for this is also valid. The benefits they get from playing poker are hardly comparable to any other game. Poker is said to be the magic of cards. The more entertaining this game is, the more rewarding it is. This can completely change your luck. You don’t even need to dig a mountain for this. It is as easy as making noodles in two minutes.
If you have ever been to a casino or seen someone playing poker on TV and in movies and thought that you also want to earn money from this game, then you are in the right place. Indibet is a platform where you can play online poker whenever you want. Its rules are also quite simple. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to play poker. We will tell you every little and big information related to playing poker. At Indibet we want you to win, that’s why our interface is user-friendly. You can play poker anywhere at the home, office, or party and the best part is it is completely legal. At Indibet you will find the best odds, best offers, and 24×7 customer support for every sport. Not only this, the facility to withdraw and deposit money is also the easiest on Indibet, so without delay, start playing poker, everyone’s favorite game.
Read more: How to play Andar Bahar
How to play poker?
Playing poker is fairly easy and simpler than you think. The game begins when each player is dealt two cards. These cards are face down. These are also known as pocket cards or hole cards. This first deal is called the opening deal. After the opening deal players start betting on it. Each player has the opportunity to either call, raise or fold the big blind. The dealer then deals with a card. After this, the dealer then deals three cards face up. These first three cards are called flops and all the community cards are collectively called the board. This is where the first round ends and the second round of betting begins. In this, the player can check or place a bet. After placing a bet, each player may raise, call or fold again.
After the second round, the dealer burns a card again. And adds another card to the face-up cards already placed. This is the fourth community card. It is also known as a turn card. After this, the third round of betting begins. It is the same as in the second round. But there is a difference in this. Usually in this round, the bet limit is doubled from before. After the third round once again the dealer burns another card. After this two more cards are added to the community face-up card. This is the fourth and fifth card. The fifth card is the last community card and is known as the river card. After this, the Fourth round of dealing begins. It is similar to the second and third rounds. After this round, the showdown begins. After four rounds, players show their hands. They would also use their hole card and community card. In this, the bettor or last riser shows the first card. Whoever has the highest hand wins. If the game is a tie, the pot is divided among the winners.
Read more: How to bet on a boxing game online
What are the types of poker games online?
Poker is a game that has been around for a long time. In such a situation, it is obvious that over time it has also seen some changes. With the changing times and according to different places, the format of this game has also changed. Poker came online and people liked it a lot. Many variants of it are now available online. Before you play, decide which poker you want to play. There are mainly two types of poker. First, draw poker, and second, stud poker. Draw poker is one in which all the cards are placed in front of the players. On the other hand, in stud poker, some cards are dealt face up as the betting progresses. This gives all the other players who are playing a part of each player’s hand. Whenever you go to play poker, first understand the rules of both games, only then decide which variant of poker you are going to play. Two things should be specially taken care of in this. The first is the number of players and the second is that there are only experienced players or some inexperienced players in the group.
Read more: Golf betting tips and tricks
What are the types of hands in poker?
To secure a win in a poker game, you have to make hands from the cards you got. You have an option to make different types of hands. Some of them are described below:
- Royal Flush: This is the highest hand. You need 5 cards to make a hand in poker. In royal flush, these cards are Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and Ten. All of them should belong to the same suit as well.
- Straight Flush: In these, You should have 5 cards in a sequence and they should be of the same suit. For example, Spade 8, Spade 7, Spade 6, Spade 5, and Spade 4.
- Four of a kind: You should have four cards of the same rank to make this hand. In this, the 5th card does not matter. For example, You have four queens. Now even if you have 5 or 6 or anything else in the 5th card, your hand will be considered as a four of a kind.
- Full house: For this, You need to have three cards of the same kind and a pair. For example, If you have three 9’s and two 7’s then your hand will be considered a full house.
- Flush: In this, All five cards should be of the same suit but not in sequence. It doesn’t matter which cards they are. For example, You have club 2, club 6, club 9, club 5, and jack of clubs.
- Straight: In this, All the cards in the hand should be in sequence but their suits are different. For example, 2 of clubs, 3 of hearts, 4 of spades, 5 of clubs, and 6 of spades.
- Three of a kind: This hand requires three cards of the same rank. The other two cards do not matter here. For example 6 of hearts, 6 of spades, and 6 of clubs.
- Two pairs: In this, You need to have two pairs. The fifth card could be any. For example, 6 of spades and 6 of clubs will be one pair and 8 of clubs and 8 of hearts will be another pair.
- Pair: In this, you just need to have a single pair. The other three cards’ rank does not hold much requirement unless other players also have a pair. For example, You have two 10’s of different suits.
- High card: In case, you are not able to make any hand, The highest card will play. For example, you have king, ten, eight, six, and 2. All of them are from different suits. Then the king is the highest card.
Read more: Basketball betting guide
How to bet in a poker game?
Whenever you are playing poker, what you are betting on and how and when you are placing it are very important. We give you all the information about this, but first, let us tell you what kind of betting options are available to you in poker.
1. Call: You can bet the same amount as the previous bet. Suppose your previous one has placed a bet of Rs.100 then you can call and place a bet of Rs.100 only.
2. Raise: You increase the amount you previously bet on. If your previous player has already raised the amount and you will raise it again then it is known as re-raise.
3. Fold: In this, you push your cards in the middle. With this, you lose every chance of winning. You do this when you feel that you do not have good hands.
4. Check: If you do not have any open bets and no raises, you can use checks. In this, you do not place any bet and pass the action to the next player without any condition.
A forced bet is made almost everywhere in the game of poker. This means that the first of each hand automatically puts money in the main pot. It is divided into small blinds and big blinds. Let’s say you want to start playing online poker and see on the platform that each table has a different amount written on it. This amount is written for the small blind and big blind. That’s why you get offers of many types of tables on Indibet so that you can choose any according to you. At the same time, antes are also used in some tables. This is generally a small-forced bet that is made either by every player or only by the big blind.
When the hand starts, the blind and the aunts go to the main pot. The players then place bets and as the bet increases the chips move to the middle and the pot size increases. It only increases if the players still have more chips that they can put into the pot. The remaining players then start competing for the side pot. This can only happen if three or more players are in a hand, and at least one player is all-in. Even if a player has the best hands, he cannot win that pot if he has not put chips in the side pot. In the end the player with the best hands and if he has put chips in the size pot wins.
Read more: How to play live roulette online
How to start playing poker on INDIBET?
Playing poker online is much easier. You will find many options to play poker on Indibet. To play poker you just need to follow simple steps
1. Sign up/Login: Go to Indibet’s website. After that, click on the signup option there. You will see some boxes where you have to fill in some basic information. After this, your account will be created. If your account is already created, then you can log in to your account by entering your credentials.
2. Make Deposit: After this, you have to deposit. Here you will put your real money. If you are going to play for the first time then you get a bonus from Indibet so that you can play. If you have played before then there will be many offers waiting for you. Let us tell you that the process of investing and withdrawing money on Indibet is the easiest.
3. Choose a game: Your real money is now at stake. Now you have to choose from the poker options that have been given on Indibet. For example 13 poker online, 1v1 poker online, 2 player poker online, 2020 World Series of Poker online, 24 pokers, 247 free pokers, 247 games poker, 247 pokers, 777 pokers online, ace2three poker and more. All you have to do is start playing by clicking on one of these.
4. Choose a table: There are many tables available in a game. You can choose any of them at your convenience. Choose one and enter.
5. Start playing: Now, you have to place bets. Make hands and place bets accordingly. If you do not know the basic rules of poker then don’t worry. We will explain the rules and steps to play poker in this article.
6. Win payouts: When you win a game, You will get paid according to the payout table. If you win solely, you will get all the pot amount. If there is a tie, the money will be shared among the winners.
7. Withdraw money: Once you are done playing and want to leave the game, you can withdraw money at the same time. The withdrawal process on INDIBET is very easy and convenient.
Read more: How to bet on hockey game online
- Is it legal to play poker in India?
Yes, It is legal to play poker in India. You just need to find a legit platform. INDIBET is completely legal, Legit, and secure so you can bet on any sport worry-free.
- How long do online poker games last?
Online Poker games can last anywhere from 20 minutes to 12 hours. But generally, the time duration of a standard online poker game lasts between 20 minutes to 3 hours.
- How do I figure out how much to bet in a poker game?
Players must adjust their bets according to the size of the pot. A small bet is considered to be equal to half a pot or less, a medium bet is defined as between half and three quarters, and a large bet is defined as above three quarters.
- How many types of hands are there in a poker game?
In poker, you have several options to make a hand. Royal Flush is the highest poker hand followed by a straight flush. Four-of-a-kind, full house, flush, straight, three-of-a-kind, two pairs, pair, and high card are also valid hands in the poker game.